Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bibs and bathtubs


I think we went through 6 bibs on Saturday. 3 for excessive drooling and then one at each meal. Drew has the habit of gooshing out every third bite of his baby food and then catching the goosh in his hand. What a treat!

When Drew woke from his nap ready to hit the ground running (crawling, really- but he is getting close...). I let him have the run of the room, as he likes to do when his sister is not around, and then he came over for a hug. When I picked him up I noticed his back felt wet. How on EARTH did he get drool back there?

NOT DROOL.

As I said before, it was noodles for lunch. What I didn't mention was that there were carrots and peas too. Apparently Drew doesn't chew the carrots and peas. We had to make a mad dash bathtub and do some serious scrubbing. We filled and emptied the tub twice and Drew was NOT allowed to suck on the wash cloth this time.

The second bath of the day- yes, the second- came after dinner when he chomped on 2 biter biscuits while watching the "big" kids eat pizza.

But that SMILE- I would do just about anything for that kid's smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment